Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hey boys, meet your new roommate!

Meet baby Audrey!
Born April 27th at 442pm - Audrey Irene Hesse melted dad's heart and destroyed mom's pelvic area.

This is the last photo of the fam the night before without little miss sunshine...

Delivery was a lot easier this time, but that sweet little thing still did a number to Kristi's girly parts. this was the first smile a day or so after the birth. this dainty little flower almost weighed more than the boys combined at birth!

Audrey Irene Hesse 9lbs 1 oz 22.25" long





The boys came to the hospital to see their new sister


And the boys are very helpful... Ethan makes sure she has 17 blankets at all times, while shawn makes sure she has all the trucks she needs... they may not fully understand that Audrey is permanent, but for now, they think it is pretty cool to have a new roommate.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

OMG! You guys! Congratulations! I love the name! She is beautiful! I feel like I'm doing a lot of screaming. I hope you will be doing lots and lots of posting. Because, you know, 2 boys under the age of two and a newborn...you have time for blogging.

Eileen Short said...

Congratulations!! Kristi, you look so beautiful. Love the name Audrey!

Unknown said...

Wow! Finally!
Great job Kristie!
Look forward to more exciting stories between twin brothers and Audrey^^ Love, Jungmee

Cherise said...

Congrats! Andy told us at the soccer game. I was hesitant to ask if she had come yet (made that mistake a few weeks ago)... She is very cute!