Friday, September 26, 2008

FOR SALE or LEASE

I haven't the energy to be clever this week, the boys, God bless them, have decided that 2 hours of sleep at a time during the night is socially acceptable. what's worse, they also do their best to drop as many naps as possible during the day.

we are forced to offer up a trade for a newborn set of twins, or, yes, even a pair of toddlers. we are desperate for sleep, we know how to do newborns now, that was easier to get used to, and nanny 911 makes a toddler (or two) look somewhat manageable. In fact, a toddler can be reasoned with or threatened - a 4month old and his fiendish sidekick just do what their stomachs tell them to and stare at you blankly as you plead and beg for mercy, in fact, they smile at you.

Amidst the long, rough nights, once we see a smiling face at the break of dawn, all is forgiven (forgotten). what doesn't kill you can only make you stronger, kristi should be lifting toyota prius' by the end of October.

On top of it all, Kristi denied our brave attempt to secure DirecTV NFL Ticket - donations are now being accepted until Oct. 13th, money orders are welcome, no canned goods, please.

Ethan
Shawn

In order to pacify those of you out there who insist that the boys look alike or are looking "more alike" now that Ethan swallowed a school bus - let's review:

Ethan - 25-3/4 inches long and 16.5 lbs of muscle

Shawn - 24 inches and 15 lbs of cheeks

please call 1-888-twins-r-trendy to offer up a reasonable trade for either or both of the boys, at least until they start sleeping more. donations are also being taken for DirecTV NFL Ticket at www.sundaysarenotthesame.com.

4 comments:

Nicolds6 said...

You guys make me laugh all every time I read this blog!!! Love watching those kiddos grow!!

Missy said...

I'll offer up a set of 3 year old twins. They talk back, fight their bedtime and throw temper tantrums in the grocery store. Funny since I just told my husband that I would much rather take his brother's newborn twins over our 3 year old ones.

Mark Heaviland said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mark Heaviland said...

ASU still does suck as well as UW and WSU! Go Cats to the end of time! I would just like to clarify that I still drink no coffee, have a red face, and don't print double sided. I can say that I don't have A/C.

Words of advice. Put a GPS on your remotes, because by the time those guys are 1, they will be hiding your remotes and there will be no NFL.

Miss you too!

PS Monday I start my new job...